hagaard: picture from the side of a mountain, peeking at the cliff. the dense fog makes it impossible to distinguish the details. (Default)
[personal profile] hagaard
to my parents only so far

apparently all the buildup I did wasn't for nothing, 'cuz they were already expecting it. heh.

theyve been quite accepting, mom noticeably more so, which makes sense considering i was already asking her for advice on shit like epilation n stuff. (i do epilate yeah, with a mechanical epilator. it hurts but skin... slippry like dolphin. ALSO NO LEG HAIR (or less).

im thinking of buying colored tights. fun tights. perhaps a bunch of new clothing. for which i totally have the money yaaaaaaaaa
(no)
(im panicking)

dad is still a bit in denial I think? ill have to make clear that even if I'm possibly nonbinary, I'm noticeably more fem that they give me credit for. at least I think so?

we'll have to have a names talk later... they weren't ready yet, and I don't blame them, but at the same time I'd like to move forward. I've been waiting for this moment for far too long.

the only way out is forward anyways, isnt it

Profile

hagaard: picture from the side of a mountain, peeking at the cliff. the dense fog makes it impossible to distinguish the details. (Default)
hagaard

November 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
678 9101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 01:56 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios